Cold-Pressed Hemp Seed Oil
Hemp Seed oil (not to be confused with CBD Oil) is harvested by cold-pressing hemp seeds and provides a natural source of important nutrients, fatty acids, terpenes, and proteins.
The light hemp aroma and fresh nutty flavor of our cold-pressed hemp seed oil make it an ideal low-heat cooking oil or raw dressing and a healthy addition to a vegetarian, vegan, raw, paleo, ketogenic, gluten-free, or whole food diet.
Other applications include pet foods to personal care products and may provide relief from eczema and other skin disorders. It also can be used for a number of industrial applications.
**Product is not packaged for retail sale. The material must be re-packaged to conform to CFIA and SCFR Regulations to be re-sold to retail consumers.**
Cold-Pressed Hempseed Oil at a Glance
- Hemp Seed Oil has a light, nutty taste.
- Excellent source of omega-3 and omega-6.
- One teaspoon represents 10% of the daily recommendation of vitamin E
- Hemp oil is free from trans fats and cholesterol.
- Usage ideas: Foods: salad dressings, marinades, sauces, dips. Beauty Products: lotions, soaps, shampoos, detergents. Industrial Applications: lubricants, plastics, biofuels.
The Blue Sky Difference
- This product is kosher, nut-free, dairy-free, and available in conventional and organic. Our production adheres to the most rigorous food standards in the business.
- We take extra safety steps on our food processing line to maintain an exemplary level of nutrition and flavour from our products while extending the shelf life.
- Our commitment to whole plant utilization enables us to deliver exceptional value to our customers and a low carbon footprint to the planet.
Characterization: Cold-pressed hemp seed oil filtered to 1 micron. Available in conventional and organic.
Sensory Profile: Translucent, semi-opaque, light green vegetable oil that has a slightly nutty flavour.
Grain Purity: Hempseed cleaned to 99.95%.
Application: Edible ingredient to increase protein in recipes, blends, smoothies and nutritional products.
Facilities: Nut, dairy and gluten-free. Processing in accordance with Food Safety Systems.
Usage: Best if Used By 18 months from the date of production.
Storage: Storage Conditions Maintain in a cool dry environment away from oxidation, heat or sunlight and refrigerate after opening.