Refined Hemp Seed Oil
All of the goodness, and wellness properties of cold-pressed hemp seed oil - but colourless and odourless. Our refined hemp seed oil is stable for cooking and is slightly less viscous than the cold-pressed oil. It's fantastic in dressings and lends itself particularly well for nutraceuticals as a fish oil substitute.
Hemp seed oil is food grade and rich in nutrients, omega fatty acids, and proteins, making it a popular ingredient in creams, serums, lotions, and hair care products. Early research suggests that hemp seed oil could be effective for treating eczema, psoriasis, mastalgia and more.
In addition, Blue Sky's purified hemp seed oil is one of the driest feeling natural oils available, absorbing quickly into the skin and providing excellent lubricity without being greasy.
**Product is not packaged for retail sale. The material must be re-packaged to conform to CFIA and SCFR Regulations to be re-sold to retail consumers.**
Refined Hemp Seed Oil at a Glance
- Refined hemp seed oil is clear, slightly golden in appearance, and is completely odourless
- Our refining process removes all particles that produce the green colour and smell of cold-pressed hemp seed oil
- Unlike others, our unique refining process is able to remove colour, taste, and odour while maintaining 95% of the seeds fatty acid composition including polyunsaturated fatty acids: linoleic acid and essential acids + healthy fats including: omega-6 and omega-3
- Refined oil also delivers a longer shelf life
The Blue Sky Difference
- This is a nut-free and dairy-free product. Our production adheres to the most rigorous food standards in the business.
- We take extra safety steps on our food processing line to maintain an exemplary level of nutrition and flavour from our products while extending the shelf life.
- Our commitment to whole plant utilization enables us to deliver exceptional value to our customers and a low carbon footprint to the planet.
Characterization: Available in conventional formats
Sensory Profile: Translucent, clear to amber hue vegetable oil that has little to no taste or odour.
Grain Purity: Hemp seed cleaned to 99.95%.
Application: An edible ingredient for table and cold oil blends, for shallow frying, as a companion pet food ingredient or for body care products.
Facilities: Nut, dairy and gluten-free. Processing in accordance with Food Safety Systems.
Usage: Best before 18 months from the date of production.
Storage: Maintain in a cool dry environment away from oxidation, heat or sunlight. Refrigerate after opening.