Organic Cold-Pressed Hemp Seed Oil
Blue Sky's hemp seed oil (not to be confused with CBD Oil) is a premium plant oil made from hulled hemp seeds that have been screened, shelled, cold pressed, and filtered. Just like hemp seed, our hemp seed oil has a perfect ratio of 3:1 omega-6 to omega-3 ratio which are essential for fat metabolism.
A light hemp aroma and nutty flavor make our hemp seed oil ideal as a low-heat cooking oil, raw as a nutritious dressing, or as a healthy and tasty addition to a vegetarian, vegan, raw, whole food, paleo, ketogenic, or gluten-free diet.
Our cold-pressed hemp seed oil can also be used in pet food and has a range of industrial applications.
**Product is not packaged for retail sale. The material must be re-packaged to conform to CFIA and SCFR Regulations to be re-sold to retail consumers.**
Cold-Pressed Hempseed Oil at a Glance
- Hemp Seed Oil has a light, nutty taste.
- Excellent source of omega-3 and omega-6.
- One teaspoon represents 10% of the daily recommendation of vitamin E
- Hemp oil is free from trans fats and cholesterol.
- Usage ideas: Foods: salad dressings, marinades, sauces, dips. Beauty Products: lotions, soaps, shampoos, detergents. Industrial Applications: lubricants, plastics, biofuels.
The Blue Sky Difference
- This product is kosher, nut-free, dairy-free, and is available in conventional or organic.
- Blue Sky’s production line adheres to the most rigorous food standards in the business.
- We take extra safety steps on our food processing line to maintain an exemplary level of nutrition and flavour from our products while extending the shelf life.
- Our commitment to whole plant utilization enables us to deliver exceptional value to our customers and a low carbon footprint to the planet.
Characterization: Cold-pressed hemp seed oil filtered to 1 micron. Available in conventional and organic.
Sensory Profile: Semi-opaque, light green vegetable oil that has a slightly nutty flavour.
Grain Purity: Hemp seed cleaned to 99.95%.
Application: Edible ingredient to increase protein in recipes, blends, smoothies and nutritional products.
Facilities: Nut, dairy and gluten-free. Processing in accordance with Food Safety Systems.
Usage: Best if used 18 months from production date.
Storage: Maintain in a cool dry environment away from oxidation, heat or sunlight and refrigerate after opening.